- Be a Board member (contact Bernard Bruand at email@example.com)
- Provide administrative and/or program support for the Membership Committee (contact Oscar Lombardi at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide event support - preparation and on-the-day-of-the-event support
- Spring Fling Luncheon (contact Harold Kaye at email@example.com)
- Picnic (contact John McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Holiday Luncheon (contact Jo-Ann Butler at email@example.com)
- Provide programming and support to the Tech Team (contact Dan Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our members have an impressive array of skills and capabilities that can be of great value to our Club. Volunteering your time and effort will allow our Club to flourish, keep it relevant to our members, fulfill our community service commitment, and continuously improve our systems and processes. AND, we have a lot of fun! Don’t hesitate to ask, as some tasks can be infrequent and not time consuming AND done from home.
Join us in making HPREC a great retiree Club!
Bernard Bruand, HPREC President