PURPOSE: HPREC provides opportunities for HP, Agilent and Keysight retirees
and former employees to connect with each other, their former companies,
and the community. The Club plans events such as lunches, picnics, day trips,
tours, cruises, community volunteer projects, and ongoing hiking
and bowling activities. A newsletter keeps members up-to-date on the latest
Club news. Dental insurance is available to Club members who reside in California.
We have members in 31 states and 2 countries.
Members can enjoy local day trips, overnight trips and longer tours within the U.S. and internationally. All will take you to interesting and fun-filled places. Transportation is arranged on buses, trains, cruise ships and planes.
Spring Fling Luncheon (March) - members get together for a wonderful luncheon. The agenda provides plenty of time to visit with friends.
Picnic (May/June) - our annual picnic is always fun. Members have a great time sharing stories, and of course, enjoying a delicious B.B.Q. steak with all the trimmings. Bingo is an added activity.
Holiday Lunch (December) - We end each year with a great Holiday party where fine food, prizes and a holiday spirit dominate. At this party, we also inform members of the Club's past and future years' activities and recognize
outgoing and incoming Board Members.
- If hiking is your activity, there are opportunities to hike with friends or go on a scheduled walk.
- Bowling is scheduled for the 2nd Monday of each month at Homestead Lanes, Cupertino, from 11:00 - 12:30 pm
If you like volunteering, you can join fellow retirees in a variety of projects scheduled throughout the year. Click on one of the two "Volunteer" links on the left side of this page for more information.
Other Activities & Benefits:
- From time to time we arrange special activities. These are typically tours to Bay Area places of interest or talks on topics of interest. You will find them educational or just plain interesting. Come for the fun of it!
- A very informative newsletter is mailed every ODD month to all members. Rumor has it that many retirees join the Club just to get this interesting publication!
- HPREC also makes dental insurance available to members (who reside in California) at group rates.
For questions, comments or information on how to join in on the fun, please write to:
Hewlett-Packard Retired Employees Club
P.O. Box # 0086
Mtn. View, CA 94042-0086