- Be a Board member (contact Bernard Bruand at ba.presidenthpretirees.org)
- Provide administrative and/or program support for the Membership Committee (contact Oscar Lombardi at ba.membershipchairhpretirees.org)
- Get involved in aspects of the Treasurer/Financial Planning roles for the Club (contact Gordon Mullin at gcmullin @ netzero.net or Phil Smith at smithphil06 @ gmail.com).
- Assume the liaison role with Delta Dental for the Club offered dental plans (contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Provide event support - preparation and on-the-day-of-the-event support
- Provide programming and support to the Tech Team (contact Dan Burke at ba.techteamhpretirees.org)
Our members have an impressive array of skills and capabilities that can be of great value to our Club. Volunteering your time and effort will allow our Club to flourish, keep it relevant to our members, fulfill our community service commitment, and continuously improve our systems and processes. AND, we have a lot of fun! Don’t hesitate to ask, as some tasks can be infrequent and not time consuming AND done from home.
Join us in making HPREC a great retiree Club!
Bernard Bruand, HPREC President